Learn from Ann and Teri, nation-wide recognized educators, about the new changes to the ICD-10-CM codes and guidelines, and how to apply these in your day-to-day: Meet Ann and Teri!
This course will review and discuss the ICD-10 MS DRG changes and updates effective 10-1-19. It will review applicable guidelines and identify new and/or revised information.
- Review the Overall Changes in the IPPS for FY 2020
- Describe Updates to the System, Changes to the Medicare Code Editor (MCE) and MS-DRGs by MDC
- Summarize Shifts From MS-DRGs 981 Through 983 and 987 Through 989 Changes, and Changes From O.R. to Non-O.R. Procedures and Non-O.R. to O.R. Procedures
- Discuss Additions and Deletions to the MCC and CC Lists
- Identify Discontinued, Retained and New Add-On Payments
This course provides 1 pre-approved AAPC CEU and can be used towards 1 AHIMA CEU.