This webinar reviews and clarifies some of the most challenging ICD-10-PCS procedure coding issues divided into 10-20 minute modules.
Educators: Ann Zeisset, RHIT, CCS, CCS-P and Teri Jorwic, MPH, RHIA, CCS, CCS-P, FAHIMA.
- Aneurysms Background and Cerebral Aneurysms
- Aortic Aneurysms
- Vascular Access Device Overview
- Vascular Acess Devices: Coding Applications
- Tunneled and Totally Implantable VADs Background
- Tunneled and Totally Implantable Coding Applications
This learning path provides 2 pre-approved AAPC CEUs and can be used towards 2 AHIMA CEUs | Duration: 2 hours.
Corporate pricing for courses and academies are available upon request.
Contact YES HIM Consulting for pricing.