CPT Updates include series of 15-minute webinars that provide a detailed and practical overview of the 2020 CPT guidelines and code updates. OPPS, Surgery, E/M and Medicine.
Our nationally-recognized educators present a detailed overview of new updates and practical examples per code update. Ann Zeisset, RHIT, CCS, CCS-P and Teri Jorwic, MPH, RHIA, CCS, CCS-P, FAHIMA
The Learning Objectives are:
- Review the Overall Changes to CPT for 2020
- Review Changes in the E&M Section – Including CMS Final Rules Highlights
- Discuss Updates to the Medicine Section Codes and Guidelines
- Review the New Radiology Section Codes
- List the Changes to the Pathology and Laboratory Section Codes
- Discuss the Final Rule for OPPS for CY 2020
- Summarize the changes in payment and conversion factor for CY 2020
- Review the characteristics of Composite and Comprehensive APCs (C-APCs)
- Summarize changes related to New Technology
- Discuss OPPS APC-Specific Policy Changes
- Review changes to OPPS Payment for Devices
- Discuss changes to the Inpatient Only (IPO) list for CY 2020
- Review overall changes to CPT 2020
- Discuss updates to the Surgery section by subsection
- Review additions to Category III temporary codes for new technology as well as deletions and revisions
Corporate pricing for courses and academies are available upon request.
Contact YES HIM Consulting for Corporate pricing.