All YES learning paths and courses come with approved CEUs. Course description, learning objectives and CEUs can be found under pricing.
Corporate pricing is available upon request.
Why is YES HIM Education the best choice?
- Nationally recognized educators
- Our practical approach delivers web-based courses that include:
- Comprehensive assessments
- Applied case studies and examples
- Downloadable certificate of completion and CEU(s)
- Handouts for all webinars
- Our learners have unlimited access to all registered courses at any time (24/7) and from any device.
- All of the courses provided by YES offer a minimum 12-week enrollment period. Extensions to the enrollment period are available upon request.
See our Education Catalog here.
This webinar provides an overview of the 2020 Hospital Outpatient Prospective Payment System (OPPS) updates and changes.
Educators: Teri Jorwic, MPH, RHIA, CCS, CCS-P, FAHIMA and Ann Zeisset, RHIT, CCS, CCS-P
The Learning Objectives are:
- Discuss the Final Rule for OPPS for CY 2020 – specifically as applicable to HIM
- Summarize increase in payment and conversion factor for CY 2020
- Review the characteristics and changes to the Composite and Comprehensive APCs (C-APCs)
- Summarize changes related to New Technology
- Discuss OPPS APC-Specific Policy Changes
- Review changes to OPPS Payment for Devices and Drugs
- Discuss changes to the Inpatient Only (IPO) list for CY 2020
- List types of procedures that will require Prior Authorization
- Discuss the phase-in of the Site-Neutral rate
This course provides 1 pre-approved AAPC CEU and can be used towards 1 AHIMA CEU.