All YES learning paths and courses come with approved CEUs. Course description, learning objectives and CEUs can be found under pricing.
Corporate pricing is available upon request.
Why is YES HIM Education the best choice?
- Nationally recognized educators
- Our practical approach delivers web-based courses that include:
- Comprehensive assessments
- Applied case studies and examples
- Downloadable certificate of completion and CEU(s)
- Handouts for all webinars
- Our learners have unlimited access to all registered courses at any time (24/7) and from any device.
- All of the courses provided by YES offer a minimum 12-week enrollment period. Extensions to the enrollment period are available upon request.
See our Education Catalog here.
Learning Path & Courses Information:
This three-part Learning Path will review and discuss COVID 19 treatment, such as COVID-19 Monoclonal Antibodies, COVID-19 Vaccines, and Telehealth, as well as HCPCS/CPT coding for these services. Included will be background information on COVID-19, monoclonal antibodies, and telehealth. Payment policies will also be discussed for all three topics. This course provides 1 approved AAPC CEU and can be used towards 1 AHIMA CEU | Duration: 1 hour.
LP Learning Objectives:
- Discuss how monoclonal antibodies are used to treat COVID-19 patients
- Delineate the monoclonal antibodies that have received Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) from the FDA
- Discuss the payment policies for Medicare and other payers for monoclonal antibody treatment
- List HCPCS codes for monoclonal antibody treatment
- Review the immune response and how vaccines interact with this process
- Discuss the different types of COVID-19 vaccines
- Assign codes for COVID-19 vaccinations
- Review the payment policies for Medicare and other payers for COVID-19 vaccines
- Review payment policies for Medicare and other payers for Telehealth
- Discuss codes used to report Telehealth services
- Provide references and resources pertaining to Telehealth
The courses included within this learning path are:
- CPT COVID-19 Monoclonal Antibody Infusion
- CPT COVID-19 Vaccines
- CPT Telehealth
Educators: Ann Zeisset, RHIT, CCS, CCS-P and Teri Jorwic, MPH, RHIA, CCS, CCS-P, FAHIMA.