This webinar explores the major 2020 CPT changes to Evaluation and Management coding, Medicine, Radiology, Pathology and Laboratory, and Category II codes.
Educators: Ann Zeisset, RHIT, CCS, CCS-P and Teri Jorwic, MPH, RHIA, CCS, CCS-P, FAHIMA
The Learning Objectives are:
- Review the Overall Changes to CPT for 2019
- Review Changes in the E&M Section – Including CMS Final Rules Highlights
- Discuss Updates to the Medicine Section Codes and Guidelines
- Review the New Radiology Section Codes
- List the Changes to the Pathology and Laboratory Section Codes
This course provides 1 pre-approved AAPC CEU and can be used towards 1 AHIMA CEU.
Corporate pricing for courses and academies are available upon request. Contact YES HIM Consulting for pricing.