All YES learning paths and courses come with approved CEUs. Course description, learning objectives and CEUs can be found under pricing.
Corporate pricing is available upon request.
Why is YES HIM Education the best choice?
- Nationally recognized educators
- Our practical approach delivers web-based courses that include:
- Comprehensive assessments
- Applied case studies and examples
- Downloadable certificate of completion and CEU(s)
- Handouts for all webinars
- Our learners have unlimited access to all registered courses at any time (24/7) and from any device.
- All of the courses provided by YES offer a minimum 12-week enrollment period. Extensions to the enrollment period are available upon request.
See our Education Catalog here.
This webinar explores the major 2020 CPT changes to Evaluation and Management coding, Medicine, Radiology, Pathology and Laboratory, and Category II codes.
Educators: Teri Jorwic, MPH, RHIA, CCS, CCS-P, FAHIMA and Ann Zeisset, RHIT, CCS, CCS-P
The Learning Objectives are:
- Review Changes in the E&M Section
- List Updates to the Medicine Section and Category II Codes
- Review the New Radiology Section Codes
- Discuss Changes to the Pathology and Laboratory Section Codes
This course provides 1 pre-approved AAPC CEU and can be used towards 1 AHIMA CEU.
Corporate pricing for courses and academies are available upon request. Contact YES HIM Consulting for pricing.