All YES learning paths and courses come with approved CEUs. Course description, learning objectives and CEUs can be found under pricing.
Corporate pricing is available upon request.
Why is YES HIM Education the best choice?
- Nationally recognized educators
- Our practical approach delivers web-based courses that include:
- Comprehensive assessments
- Applied case studies and examples
- Downloadable certificate of completion and CEU(s)
- Handouts for all webinars
- Our learners have unlimited access to all registered courses at any time (24/7) and from any device.
- All of the courses provided by YES offer a minimum 12-week enrollment period. Extensions to the enrollment period are available upon request.
See our Education Catalog here.
This webinar explores the major 2020 CPT changes to the Surgery Section and Category III codes.
Educators: Teri Jorwic, MPH, RHIA, CCS, CCS-P, FAHIMA and Ann Zeisset, RHIT, CCS, CCS-P
The Learning Objectives are:
- Review overall changes to CPT 2020
- Discuss updates to the Surgery section by subsection
- Review additions to Category III temporary tracking codes for tracking codes, as well as deletions and revised codes
This course provides 1 pre-approved AAPC CEU and can be used towards 1 AHIMA CEU.