All YES learning paths and courses come with approved CEUs. Course description, learning objectives and CEUs can be found under pricing.
Corporate pricing is available upon request.
Why is YES HIM Education the best choice?
- Nationally recognized educators
- Our practical approach delivers web-based courses that include:
- Comprehensive assessments
- Applied case studies and examples
- Downloadable certificate of completion and CEU(s)
- Handouts for all webinars
- Our learners have unlimited access to all registered courses at any time (24/7) and from any device.
- All of the courses provided by YES offer a minimum 12-week enrollment period. Extensions to the enrollment period are available upon request.
See our Education Catalog here.
Learn from Ann and Teri, nation-wide recognized educators, about the new changes to the ICD-10-CM codes and guidelines, and how to apply these in your day-to-day: Meet Ann and Teri!
This course will review and discuss the ICD-10 MS DRG changes and updates effective 10-1-19. It will review applicable guidelines and identify new and/or revised information.
- Review the Overall Changes in the IPPS for FY 2020
- Describe Updates to the System, Changes to the Medicare Code Editor (MCE) and MS-DRGs by MDC
- Summarize Shifts From MS-DRGs 981 Through 983 and 987 Through 989 Changes, and Changes From O.R. to Non-O.R. Procedures and Non-O.R. to O.R. Procedures
- Discuss Additions and Deletions to the MCC and CC Lists
- Identify Discontinued, Retained and New Add-On Payments
This course provides 1 pre-approved AAPC CEU and can be used towards 1 AHIMA CEU.