All YES learning paths and courses come with approved CEUs. Course description, learning objectives and CEUs can be found under pricing.
Corporate pricing is available upon request.
Why is YES HIM Education the best choice?
- Nationally recognized educators
- Our practical approach delivers web-based courses that include:
- Comprehensive assessments
- Applied case studies and examples
- Downloadable certificate of completion and CEU(s)
- Handouts for all webinars
- Our learners have unlimited access to all registered courses at any time (24/7) and from any device.
- All of the courses provided by YES offer a minimum 12-week enrollment period. Extensions to the enrollment period are available upon request.
See our Education Catalog here.
This course provides an overview of the 2021 Hospital Outpatient Prospective Payment System (OPPS) updates and changes. It will discuss the planned elimination of the Inpatient Only (IPO) list and services deleted from the list for CY 2021. The course will also review the OPPS APC specific policy changes, as well as other topics in the Final Rule. This course provides 1 approved AAPC CEU and can be used towards 1 AHIMA CEU | Duration 1 hour.
Course Learning Objectives:
- Summarize payment and conversion factor updates for CY 2021 and the effect of the COVID-19 Public Health Emergency on the release of the rule
- Review the characteristics and changes to the Composite and Comprehensive APCs (C-APCs)
- Discuss Updates to Payment for Devices and Drugs
- List the Two New Service Categories that will require prior authorization on or after July 1, 2021
Educators: Ann Zeisset, RHIT, CCS, CCS-P and Teri Jorwic, MPH, RHIA, CCS, CCS-P, FAHIMA.