All YES learning paths and courses come with approved CEUs. Course description, learning objectives and CEUs can be found under pricing.
Corporate pricing is available upon request.
Why is YES HIM Education the best choice?
- Nationally recognized educators
- Our practical approach delivers web-based courses that include:
- Comprehensive assessments
- Applied case studies and examples
- Downloadable certificate of completion and CEU(s)
- Handouts for all webinars
- Our learners have unlimited access to all registered courses at any time (24/7) and from any device.
- All of the courses provided by YES offer a minimum 12-week enrollment period. Extensions to the enrollment period are available upon request.
See our Education Catalog here.
This course will review the major 2022 CPT updates and changes to Evaluation and Management, Medicine, Radiology, Pathology and Laboratory, and Category III codes. It will also identify CPT Codes specific to COVID-19 developed by the CPT Panel in response to the Public Health Emergency (PHE). This course provides 1 approved AAPC CEU and can be used towards 1 AHIMA CEU | Duration 1 hour.
Course Learning Objectives:
- Review Changes in the E/M Section
- Identify Updates to the Medicine Section and Related Category III Code Changes
- List Changes to Codes in the Anesthesia Section
- Explore the New Radiology Section Codes and Related Category III Code Changes
- List Changes to the Pathology and Laboratory Section Codes, including Proprietary Laboratory Analyses (PLA) & Administrative Multianalyte Assays with Algorithmic Analyses (MAAA) Codes
- Identify New and Updated Appendices for CPT 2022
Educators: Ann Zeisset, RHIT, CCS, CCS-P and Teri Jorwic, MPH, RHIA, CCS, CCS-P, FAHIMA.