All YES learning paths and courses come with approved CEUs. Course description, learning objectives and CEUs can be found under pricing.
Corporate pricing is available upon request.
Why is YES HIM Education the best choice?
- Nationally recognized educators
- Our practical approach delivers web-based courses that include:
- Comprehensive assessments
- Applied case studies and examples
- Downloadable certificate of completion and CEU(s)
- Handouts for all webinars
- Our learners have unlimited access to all registered courses at any time (24/7) and from any device.
- All of the courses provided by YES offer a minimum 12-week enrollment period. Extensions to the enrollment period are available upon request.
See our Education Catalog here.
This course will highlight and explore the major 2022 CPT changes to the Surgery Section and Category III codes. This course provides 1 approved AAPC CEU and can be used towards 1 AHIMA CEU | Duration 1 hour.
Course Learning Objectives:
- Review Overall Changes to CPT 2022
- Discuss Updates to the Surgery Section by Subsection
- Examine Additions and Deletions to Category III Temporary Tracking Codes Related to Surgery Section and General Category III Guidelines
Educators: Ann Zeisset, RHIT, CCS, CCS-P and Teri Jorwic, MPH, RHIA, CCS, CCS-P, FAHIMA.