All YES learning paths and courses come with approved CEUs. Course description, learning objectives and CEUs can be found under pricing.
Corporate pricing is available upon request.
Why is YES HIM Education the best choice?
- Nationally recognized educators
- Our practical approach delivers web-based courses that include:
- Comprehensive assessments
- Applied case studies and examples
- Downloadable certificate of completion and CEU(s)
- Handouts for all webinars
- Our learners have unlimited access to all registered courses at any time (24/7) and from any device.
- All of the courses provided by YES offer a minimum 12-week enrollment period. Extensions to the enrollment period are available upon request.
See our Education Catalog here.
This course will specifically highlight and discuss the 2022 ICD-10-CM Guidelines updates effective October 1, 2021. It will analyze and review the general instructions for the ICD-10-CM Official Guidelines. Concentration will be on the changes to the ICD-10-CM Official Guidelines Coding and Reporting for FY 2022. This course provides 1 approved AAPC CEU and can be used towards 1 AHIMA CEU | Duration 1 hour.
Course Learning Objectives:
- Review General Instructions for the ICD-10-CM Guidelines
- Concentrate on the Changes to the ICD-10-CM Guidelines Coding and Reporting
- Highlight Key Concepts via Knowledge Checks
Educators: Ann Zeisset, RHIT, CCS, CCS-P and Teri Jorwic, MPH, RHIA, CCS, CCS-P, FAHIMA.