All YES learning paths and courses come with approved CEUs. Course description, learning objectives and CEUs can be found under pricing.
Corporate pricing is available upon request.
Why is YES HIM Education the best choice?
- Nationally recognized educators
- Our practical approach delivers web-based courses that include:
- Comprehensive assessments
- Applied case studies and examples
- Downloadable certificate of completion and CEU(s)
- Handouts for all webinars
- Our learners have unlimited access to all registered courses at any time (24/7) and from any device.
- All of the courses provided by YES offer a minimum 12-week enrollment period. Extensions to the enrollment period are available upon request.
See our Education Catalog here.
This Refresh with YES webinar provides an overview and update on the new COVID-19 coding guidelines, such as identifying the new chapter 22 in ICD-10-CM; descriptions of the Official Coding and Reporting Guidelines applicable for COVID-19 infections; assignment of codes for given scenarios COVID-19 patient encounters.
Please Note: This webinar is only 38 minutes long and does not qualify for a CEU. This webinar is included within the 2020 Respiratory Diagnoses Hot Topics Learning Path, which provides 1 CEU. To enroll in that course, click here.
- Identify new chapter 22 in ICD-10-CM including the code for COVID-19 effective April 1, 2020
- Describe the Official Coding and Reporting Guidelines applicable for COVID-19 Infections effective April 1, 2020
- Assign codes for given scenarios involving patient encounters related to COVID-19 infection
Educators: Ann Zeisset, RHIT, CCS, CCS-P and Teri Jorwic, MPH, RHIA, CCS, CCS-P, FAHIMA.