All YES learning paths and courses come with approved CEUs. Course description, learning objectives and CEUs can be found under pricing.
Corporate pricing is available upon request.
Why is YES HIM Education the best choice?
- Nationally recognized educators
- Our practical approach delivers web-based courses that include:
- Comprehensive assessments
- Applied case studies and examples
- Downloadable certificate of completion and CEU(s)
- Handouts for all webinars
- Our learners have unlimited access to all registered courses at any time (24/7) and from any device.
- All of the courses provided by YES offer a minimum 12-week enrollment period. Extensions to the enrollment period are available upon request.
See our Education Catalog here.
This course will highlight the new COVID-19 codes effective January 1, 2021. There will be six new CM codes and 21 PCS codes (XWO Code Table). The new codes will be reviewed and discussed in detail along with a review of the associated guidelines. The most recent and updated AHA and AHIMA FAQs will also be discussed. This course provides 1 approved AAPC CEU and can be used towards 1 AHIMA CEU | Duration 1 hour.
Course Learning Objectives:
- Discuss the six ICD-10-CM diagnosis codes applicable to COVID-19 effective January 1, 2021
- Review the January 1, 2021 Updates to the FY 2021 Official Coding Guidelines for Coronavirus Infections
- Examine selected updated and new AHIMA/AHA FAQs for COVID-19 Diagnosis Coding
- Review 21 new ICD-10-PCS codes approved for January 1, 2021 for treatment of COVID-19
- Discuss codes and details for monoclonal antibodies
- Identify codes and details about COVID-19 vaccines
- Examine procedure codes and names of new drugs used in treatment of COVID-19
Educators: Ann Zeisset, RHIT, CCS, CCS-P and Teri Jorwic, MPH, RHIA, CCS, CCS-P, FAHIMA.