All YES learning paths and courses come with approved CEUs. Course description, learning objectives and CEUs can be found under pricing.
Corporate pricing is available upon request.
Why is YES HIM Education the best choice?
- Nationally recognized educators
- Our practical approach delivers web-based courses that include:
- Comprehensive assessments
- Applied case studies and examples
- Downloadable certificate of completion and CEU(s)
- Handouts for all webinars
- Our learners have unlimited access to all registered courses at any time (24/7) and from any device.
- All of the courses provided by YES offer a minimum 12-week enrollment period. Extensions to the enrollment period are available upon request.
See our Education Catalog here.
This course provides an overview of ED Denials. Common acronyms, ANSI codes and definitions, appeal versus rebill, and modifiers and medical necessity will be reviewed and discussed. Several examples of denials and the solutions will be highlighted. Other tips and suggestions will be outlined. This course provides 1 approved AAPC CEU and can be used towards 1 AHIMA CEU | Duration 1 hour.
Course Learning Objectives:
- Denials Management: Basic Terms
- Explanation of Benefits (EOB)
- Denials Management: Denial Examples
Educator: Vanessa Youmans, MA, RHIA, CCS, CPC.