Educators: Ann Zeisset, RHIT, CCS, CCS-P and Teri Jorwic, MPH, RHIA, CCS, CCS-P, FAHIMA
This Refresh with YES webinar explains in detail some of the most difficult diagnostic ICD-10-CM coding topics divided into 15-20 minute modules, as well as reviews and clarifies some of the most challenging ICD-10-PCS procedure coding issues divided into 10-20 minute modules.
The topics included within this learning path are:
- Application of "With" in Diabetes
- Aneurysms Background and Cerebral Aneurysms
- Aortic Aneurysms
- Vascular Access Device Overview
- Vascular Acess Devices: Coding Applications
- Tunneled and Totally Implantable VADs Background
- Tunneled and Totally Implantable Coding Applications
This learning path provides 3 pre-approved AAPC CEUs and can be used towards 3 AHIMA CEUs | Approx. Duration: 3 hours.