All YES learning paths and courses come with approved CEUs. Course description, learning objectives and CEUs can be found under pricing.
Corporate pricing is available upon request.
Why is YES HIM Education the best choice?
- Nationally recognized educators
- Our practical approach delivers web-based courses that include:
- Comprehensive assessments
- Applied case studies and examples
- Downloadable certificate of completion and CEU(s)
- Handouts for all webinars
- Our learners have unlimited access to all registered courses at any time (24/7) and from any device.
- All of the courses provided by YES offer a minimum 12-week enrollment period. Extensions to the enrollment period are available upon request.
See our Education Catalog here.
For our new Freebie webinar with 1 CEU, please click here.
Three Refresh with YES webinars are offered in this variety pack:
- ICD-10-CM Drug Use, Abuse and Dependence: This webinar discusses ICD-10-CM coding of drug use, abuse and dependence. Sometimes the coding of these conditions can be confusing because of the hierarchy of the codes. Further indentations in the Index, terms of “with,” and “in remission” can be problematic.
- ICD-10-PCS ERCP: This webinar discusses ICD-10-PCS coding of the ERCP. When assigning correct codes to this procedure it is important to understand the approach. Besides being a diagnostic tool, an ERCP enables many various types of procedures to be accomplished. Examples of root operations are presented.
- ICD-10-PCS Lumbar Spinal Fusion: This webinar discusses one of the challenging applications of ICD-10-PCS coding, spinal fusion, specifically in the lumbar area of the spine.
Educators: Ann Zeisset, RHIT, CCS, CCS-P and Teri Jorwic, MPH, RHIA, CCS, CCS-P, FAHIMA
This learning path provides 1 pre-approved AAPC CEU and can be used towards 1 AHIMA CEU.