All YES learning paths and courses come with approved CEUs. Course description, learning objectives and CEUs can be found under pricing.
Corporate pricing is available upon request.
Why is YES HIM Education the best choice?
- Nationally recognized educators
- Our practical approach delivers web-based courses that include:
- Comprehensive assessments
- Applied case studies and examples
- Downloadable certificate of completion and CEU(s)
- Handouts for all webinars
- Our learners have unlimited access to all registered courses at any time (24/7) and from any device.
- All of the courses provided by YES offer a minimum 12-week enrollment period. Extensions to the enrollment period are available upon request.
See our Education Catalog here.
Learning Path & Courses Information:
This learning path features three topics on Urology Anatomy and Scope Procedures. These courses will review the Urinary System Anatomy, Cystourethroscopy and Ureteroscopy. Anatomy is discussed as well as information about the various procedures performed in the system. Various codes are highlighted. CPT coding of medical reports and case studies will be covered, citing any applicable CPT Assistant articles and CPT guidelines. This course provides 1 approved AAPC CEU and can be used towards 1 AHIMA CEU | Duration: 1 hour.
LP Learning Objectives:
- Discuss the organs of the urinary system
- Describe the indications and techniques for surgeries
- Describe the indications and technique for cystourethroscopy
- Describe the indications and technique for ureteroscopy
- Review codes, notes and guidelines for these procedures
- Assign codes to select scenarios/cases using applicable CPT Assistant references
The courses included within this learning path are:
Educators: Ann Zeisset, RHIT, CCS, CCS-P and Teri Jorwic, MPH, RHIA, CCS, CCS-P, FAHIMA.