All YES learning paths and courses come with approved CEUs. Course description, learning objectives and CEUs can be found under pricing.
Corporate pricing is available upon request.
Why is YES HIM Education the best choice?
- Nationally recognized educators
- Our practical approach delivers web-based courses that include:
- Comprehensive assessments
- Applied case studies and examples
- Downloadable certificate of completion and CEU(s)
- Handouts for all webinars
- Our learners have unlimited access to all registered courses at any time (24/7) and from any device.
- All of the courses provided by YES offer a minimum 12-week enrollment period. Extensions to the enrollment period are available upon request.
See our Education Catalog here.
Learning Path & Courses Information:
This learning path reviews in detail complex cardiac procedures divided into 10-15 minute modules. The pathophysiology of Coronary Artery Disease (CAD) is examined, along with the coding guidelines and tables used to build ICD-10-PCS codes for CABG and PCI procedures. Examples of case scenarios for these procedures and Coding Clinic topics are reviewed. Addresses the different types of percutaneous coronary interventions (PCI) performed to treat coronary artery disease, including atherectomy and angioplasty procedures. This learning path provides 1 approved AAPC CEU and can be used towards 1 AHIMA CEU | Duration: 1 hour.
The courses included within this learning path are:
- CABG Procedures Background
- CABG Procedures Case Studies
- PCI Procedures Background
- PCI Procedures Case Studies
Educators: Ann Zeisset, RHIT, CCS, CCS-P and Teri Jorwic, MPH, RHIA, CCS, CCS-P, FAHIMA.