All YES learning paths and courses come with approved CEUs. Course description, learning objectives and CEUs can be found under pricing.
Corporate pricing is available upon request.
Why is YES HIM Education the best choice?
- Nationally recognized educators
- Our practical approach delivers web-based courses that include:
- Comprehensive assessments
- Applied case studies and examples
- Downloadable certificate of completion and CEU(s)
- Handouts for all webinars
- Our learners have unlimited access to all registered courses at any time (24/7) and from any device.
- All of the courses provided by YES offer a minimum 12-week enrollment period. Extensions to the enrollment period are available upon request.
See our Education Catalog here.
Learning Path & Courses Information:
This learning path reviews in detail complex cardiac procedures divided into 16-19 minute modules. Provides an overview of vascular access devices (VADs), peripherally inserted central catheter (PICC), non-tunneled catheters, tunneled catheters, and totally implantable vascular access devices. The learning path provides background on these types of devices, case scenarios with suggested answers for each case, and code tables used to build the ICD-10-PCS codes. A review of Coding Clinic articles for these topics is included. This learning path provides 1 approved AAPC CEU and can be used towards 1 AHIMA CEU | Duration: 1 hour.
The courses included within this learning path are:
- Vascular Access Device Overview
- Vascular Access Devices: Coding Applications
- Tunneled and Totally Implantable VADs Background
- Tunneled and Totally Implantable Coding Applications
Educators: Ann Zeisset, RHIT, CCS, CCS-P and Teri Jorwic, MPH, RHIA, CCS, CCS-P, FAHIMA.