All YES learning paths and courses come with approved CEUs. Course description, learning objectives and CEUs can be found under pricing.
Corporate pricing is available upon request.
Why is YES HIM Education the best choice?
- Nationally recognized educators
- Our practical approach delivers web-based courses that include:
- Comprehensive assessments
- Applied case studies and examples
- Downloadable certificate of completion and CEU(s)
- Handouts for all webinars
- Our learners have unlimited access to all registered courses at any time (24/7) and from any device.
- All of the courses provided by YES offer a minimum 12-week enrollment period. Extensions to the enrollment period are available upon request.
See our Education Catalog here.
Learning Path & Courses Information:
This learning path provides an overview of PCS root operations divided into 11-16 minute modules. Includes definitions of the applicable root operations used for biopsy as well as guidelines for biopsy codes and examples of biopsy procedures. Compares and contrasts the two root operations Excision and Resection, both found in the first Group of root operations; those that take out some or all of a body part. Discusses the Group 1 Root Operations of Excision versus Resection when coding lymph nodes. Applicable Coding Clinic articles and coding guidelines are reviewed. This learning path provides 1 approved AAPC CEU and can be used towards 1 AHIMA CEU | Duration: 1 hour.
The courses included within this learning path are:
- Biopsy Definition and Guidelines Part 1
- Biopsy Examples Part 2
- Excision and Resection
- Excision/Resection Lymph Nodes
Educators: Ann Zeisset, RHIT, CCS, CCS-P and Teri Jorwic, MPH, RHIA, CCS, CCS-P, FAHIMA.