All YES learning paths and courses come with approved CEUs. Course description, learning objectives and CEUs can be found under pricing.
Corporate pricing is available upon request.
Why is YES HIM Education the best choice?
- Nationally recognized educators
- Our practical approach delivers web-based courses that include:
- Comprehensive assessments
- Applied case studies and examples
- Downloadable certificate of completion and CEU(s)
- Handouts for all webinars
- Our learners have unlimited access to all registered courses at any time (24/7) and from any device.
- All of the courses provided by YES offer a minimum 12-week enrollment period. Extensions to the enrollment period are available upon request.
See our Education Catalog here.
Learning Path & Courses Information:
This learning path examines Injury diagnoses divided into 12-19 minute modules. Includes guidelines and examples on assigning the seventh character for initial, subsequent and sequela of injuries. Coding of traumatic and pathologic fractures are covered as well as burns. Coding examples are provided, and Coding Clinic resources are discussed. This learning path provides 1 approved AAPC CEU and can be used towards 1 AHIMA CEU | Duration: 1 hour.
The courses included within this learning path are:
- 7th Character for Encounters
- Fractures Coding
- Burns Coding
- Pathologic Fractures Coding
Educators: Ann Zeisset, RHIT, CCS, CCS-P and Teri Jorwic, MPH, RHIA, CCS, CCS-P, FAHIMA.