All YES learning paths and courses come with approved CEUs. Course description, learning objectives and CEUs can be found under pricing.
Corporate pricing is available upon request.
Why is YES HIM Education the best choice?
- Nationally recognized educators
- Our practical approach delivers web-based courses that include:
- Comprehensive assessments
- Applied case studies and examples
- Downloadable certificate of completion and CEU(s)
- Handouts for all webinars
- Our learners have unlimited access to all registered courses at any time (24/7) and from any device.
- All of the courses provided by YES offer a minimum 12-week enrollment period. Extensions to the enrollment period are available upon request.
See our Education Catalog here.
Learning Path & Courses Information:
This learning path provides an overview of the 2020 ICD-10-CM Hot Topics and the new Supplement to the ICD-10-CM Official Guidelines, such as E-Cigarettes and Vaping, divided into 12-22-minute modules. Explores the pathophysiology of atrial fibrillation, and the ICD-10-CM codes for various forms of the condition. New code expansions for 2020 will be discussed. Discusses the new 2020 orbital fracture codes, including the reason for the change, and the anatomy of the orbital walls. Reviews pressure ulcers and deep-pressure induced tissue damage. This learning path provides 1 pre-approved AAPC CEU and can be used towards 1 AHIMA CEU | Duration: 1 hour.
The courses included within this learning path are:
- Atrial Fibrillation
- E-Cigarettes and Vaping
- Orbital Fractures
- Pressure Ulcers and Deep Tissue Pressure Injury
Educators: Ann Zeisset, RHIT, CCS, CCS-P and Teri Jorwic, MPH, RHIA, CCS, CCS-P, FAHIMA.