All YES learning paths and courses come with approved CEUs. Course description, learning objectives and CEUs can be found under pricing.
Corporate pricing is available upon request.
Why is YES HIM Education the best choice?
- Nationally recognized educators
- Our practical approach delivers web-based courses that include:
- Comprehensive assessments
- Applied case studies and examples
- Downloadable certificate of completion and CEU(s)
- Handouts for all webinars
- Our learners have unlimited access to all registered courses at any time (24/7) and from any device.
- All of the courses provided by YES offer a minimum 12-week enrollment period. Extensions to the enrollment period are available upon request.
See our Education Catalog here.
This course provides an overview of the 2022 Hospital Outpatient Prospective Payment System (OPPS) updates and changes. It will discuss the plans to eliminate the Inpatient Only (IPO) list and related updates. The course will also review the OPPS APC specific policy changes, as well as other topics in the Final Rule. This course provides 1.5 approved AAPC CEUs and can be used towards 1.5 AHIMA CEUs | Duration 1.5 hours.
Course Learning Objectives:
- Summarize Payment Updates for CY 2022
- Appreciate Adjustments Made to Policies due to the COVID-19 PHE
- Recognize Changes in the Plans to Eliminate the Inpatient Only (IPO) List and Related Updates
- Identify New HCPCS Codes and How They are Designated in the OPPS system
- Discuss OPPS APC-Specific Policy Changes
- Review New Technology APCs for CY 2022
- Summarize Updates to Payment for Devices and Drugs
Educators: Ann Zeisset, RHIT, CCS, CCS-P and Teri Jorwic, MPH, RHIA, CCS, CCS-P, FAHIMA.