All YES learning paths and courses come with approved CEUs. Course description, learning objectives and CEUs can be found under pricing.
Corporate pricing is available upon request.
Why is YES HIM Education the best choice?
- Nationally recognized educators
- Our practical approach delivers web-based courses that include:
- Comprehensive assessments
- Applied case studies and examples
- Downloadable certificate of completion and CEU(s)
- Handouts for all webinars
- Our learners have unlimited access to all registered courses at any time (24/7) and from any device.
- All of the courses provided by YES offer a minimum 12-week enrollment period. Extensions to the enrollment period are available upon request.
See our Education Catalog here.
This course will review and discuss the 2022 IPPS and MS-DRG updates and changes effective 10/1/21. It will review applicable guidelines and identify new and/or revised information. The course will also analyze additions and deletions to the MCC and CC lists, as well as changes to add-on payments. This course provides 1 approved AAPC CEU and can be used towards 1 AHIMA CEU | Duration 1 hour.
Course Learning Objectives:
- Review Overall Changes in the IPPS for FY 2022
- Discuss Adjustments to Updates Due to the COVID-19 Public Health Emergency (PHE)
- List Updates to the System and Changes to MS-DRGs by MDC
- Identify Shifts From MS-DRGs 981 Through 983 and 987 Through 989, and Changes In O.R. and Non-O.R. Procedures Classification
- Discuss Additions and Deletions to the MCC and CC Lists and MCE
- Detail Changes to Add-On Payments for New Services and Technologies for FY 2022
Educators: Ann Zeisset, RHIT, CCS, CCS-P and Teri Jorwic, MPH, RHIA, CCS, CCS-P, FAHIMA.