All YES learning paths and courses come with approved CEUs. Course description, learning objectives and CEUs can be found under pricing.
Corporate pricing is available upon request.
Why is YES HIM Education the best choice?
- Nationally recognized educators
- Our practical approach delivers web-based courses that include:
- Comprehensive assessments
- Applied case studies and examples
- Downloadable certificate of completion and CEU(s)
- Handouts for all webinars
- Our learners have unlimited access to all registered courses at any time (24/7) and from any device.
- All of the courses provided by YES offer a minimum 12-week enrollment period. Extensions to the enrollment period are available upon request.
See our Education Catalog here.
This course will outline and discuss the ICD-10-CM and PCS updates effective April 1, 2023. It will review applicable guidelines and identify new diagnosis and procedure codes. Details and updates for MS-DRGs will also be reviewed. This course provides 1 approved AAPC CEU and can be used towards 1 AHIMA CEU | Duration 1 hour.
Course Learning Objectives:
- Describe the Details of the April 1st Update for ICD-10-CM/PCS and MS-DRGs
- Discuss the Addition of Social Determinants of Health (SDOH) Codes to the ICD-10-CM Code Set
- Identify the 42 New ICD-10-CM Codes Effective on April 1, 2023 and the Update to the SDOH Coding Guideline
- Discuss the 34 New ICD-10-PCS Codes Effective on April 1, 2023
- Review the ICD-10-PCS Updates to the Definitions
- Summarize the Updates to MS-DRG Version 40.1
Educators: Ann Zeisset, RHIT, CCS, CCS-P and Teri Jorwic, MPH, RHIA, CCS, CCS-P, FAHIMA.