All YES learning paths and courses come with approved CEUs. Course description, learning objectives and CEUs can be found under pricing.
Corporate pricing is available upon request.
Why is YES HIM Education the best choice?
- Nationally recognized educators
- Our practical approach delivers web-based courses that include:
- Comprehensive assessments
- Applied case studies and examples
- Downloadable certificate of completion and CEU(s)
- Handouts for all webinars
- Our learners have unlimited access to all registered courses at any time (24/7) and from any device.
- All of the courses provided by YES offer a minimum 12-week enrollment period. Extensions to the enrollment period are available upon request.
See our Education Catalog here.
Learning Path & Courses Information:
This Learning Path will review and discuss Evaluation and Management (E/M) coding. This two-part Learning Path will examine coding conventions, changes, and guidelines. The topics are E/M Code Structure and Prolonged Services with coding examples included. Information about the HCPCS G codes used for prolonged services is also highlighted. This learning path provides 1 approved AAPC CEU and can be used towards 1 AHIMA CEU | Duration: 1 hour.
LP Learning Objectives:
- Recall Objectives of Restructure of E/M Codes for Office and Other Outpatient for 2021 and Other Settings for 2023
- Outline Overall Changes to E/M Codes Including Deletions, Revision and Consolidations
- Review Specific Guidelines and Codes for E/M Codes for Hospital and Observation, Consultation, Emergency Department, Nursing Facility and Home or Residence Services
- Discuss the Revised and New Codes for Prolonged Services and Guidelines Associated with the Codes
- List the G Codes CMS has Issued for Prolonged Services and Highlight the Differences Between These Codes and Those Listed in CPT
The courses included within this learning path are:
- CPT E/M Code Structure
- CPT E/M Prolonged Services
Educators: Ann Zeisset, RHIT, CCS, CCS-P and Teri Jorwic, MPH, RHIA, CCS, CCS-P, FAHIMA.