All YES learning paths and courses come with approved CEUs. Course description, learning objectives and CEUs can be found under pricing.
Corporate pricing is available upon request.
Why is YES HIM Education the best choice?
- Nationally recognized educators
- Our practical approach delivers web-based courses that include:
- Comprehensive assessments
- Applied case studies and examples
- Downloadable certificate of completion and CEU(s)
- Handouts for all webinars
- Our learners have unlimited access to all registered courses at any time (24/7) and from any device.
- All of the courses provided by YES offer a minimum 12-week enrollment period. Extensions to the enrollment period are available upon request.
See our Education Catalog here.
Learning Path & Courses Information:
This Learning Path will discuss Intracardiac Electrophysiological (EP) Ablation procedures. The anatomy and electrical activity of the human heart is covered, along with discussion of the most common conduction disorders and arrythmias. Intracardiac Electrophysiological Studies (EPS) and procedures are reviewed and CPT coding guidelines for these procedures detailed, with CPT Assistant advice also examined. Case studies are highlighted for code assignment. This course provides 1 approved AAPC CEU and can be used towards 1 AHIMA CEU | Duration 1 hour.
LP Learning Objectives:
- Review the anatomy and electrical functions of the human heart
- Discuss the most common types of conduction disorders and arrhythmias
- Describe the steps involved in intracardiac EPS and EP ablation procedures
- Delineate CPT guidelines for intracardiac EPS and EP ablation procedure coding
- Highlight CPT Assistant guidance for these procedures
- Assign CPT codes to case studies in intracardiac EP ablation
The courses included within this learning path are:
- EP Ablation Pathophysiology and EPS
- EP Ablation Guidelines
- EP Ablation Case Studies
Educators: Ann Zeisset, RHIT, CCS, CCS-P and Teri Jorwic, MPH, RHIA, CCS, CCS-P, FAHIMA.