All YES learning paths and courses come with approved CEUs. Course description, learning objectives and CEUs can be found under pricing.
Corporate pricing is available upon request.
Why is YES HIM Education the best choice?
- Nationally recognized educators
- Our practical approach delivers web-based courses that include:
- Comprehensive assessments
- Applied case studies and examples
- Downloadable certificate of completion and CEU(s)
- Handouts for all webinars
- Our learners have unlimited access to all registered courses at any time (24/7) and from any device.
- All of the courses provided by YES offer a minimum 12-week enrollment period. Extensions to the enrollment period are available upon request.
See our Education Catalog here.
Learning Path & Courses Information:
This learning path offers an overview of Eye Procedures divided into 14-29-minute modules. The courses within this learning path provide highlights of CPT coding for selected eye procedures. A review of the anatomy of the eye and adnexa is included along with presentations on retinal procedures, vitrectomy, Mohs surgery, and related procedures, and cataract surgery. CPT Guidelines and CPT Assistant guidance for eye procedures will be reviewed along with coding selection scenarios. This course provides 2 approved AAPC CEUs and can be used towards 2 AHIMA CEUs | Duration 2 hours.
LP Learning Objectives:
- Review the anatomy of the eye and adnexa
- Discuss retinal detachment and codes for retinal repair
- Discuss procedures involving vitrectomy and removal of lens material
- Describe the characteristics of cataracts and codes for cataract procedures
- Define vitrectomy and assign appropriate codes for the procedure
- Apply CPT guidelines and CPT Assistant guidance for eye procedures
The courses included within this learning path are:
- Cataract Extraction
- Retinal Repair
- Mohs Surgery
Educators: Ann Zeisset, RHIT, CCS, CCS-P and Teri Jorwic, MPH, RHIA, CCS, CCS-P, FAHIMA.