All YES learning paths and courses come with approved CEUs. Course description, learning objectives and CEUs can be found under pricing.
Corporate pricing is available upon request.
Why is YES HIM Education the best choice?
- Nationally recognized educators
- Our practical approach delivers web-based courses that include:
- Comprehensive assessments
- Applied case studies and examples
- Downloadable certificate of completion and CEU(s)
- Handouts for all webinars
- Our learners have unlimited access to all registered courses at any time (24/7) and from any device.
- All of the courses provided by YES offer a minimum 12-week enrollment period. Extensions to the enrollment period are available upon request.
See our Education Catalog here.
Learning Path & Courses Information:
This learning path provides an overview of Lower Gastrointestinal Endoscopy Procedures divided into 19-31-minute webinars. The courses within this learning path review CPT coding of these procedures. The Lower Endoscopy Procedures covered are sigmoidoscopy and colonoscopy. Anatomy, discussion of the various procedures and coding of medical reports will be covered. Case examples are included and applicable guidelines and CPT Assistant advice is reviewed. This course provides 1 approved AAPC CEU and can be used towards 1 AHIMA CEU | Duration: 1 hour.
LP Learning Objectives:
- Discuss the anatomy of the lower gastrointestinal tract
- Describe the indications and techniques for procedures performed during sigmoidoscopy and colonoscopy
- Review codes, notes and guidelines for these procedures
- Distinguish between colonoscopy and sigmoidoscopy screening coding for Medicare and Non-Medicare patients and modifiers applicable to screening tests converted to diagnostic procedures
- Assign codes to select scenarios
- Review applicable CPT Assistant article advice
The courses included within this learning path are:
Educators: Ann Zeisset, RHIT, CCS, CCS-P and Teri Jorwic, MPH, RHIA, CCS, CCS-P, FAHIMA.