All YES learning paths and courses come with approved CEUs. Course description, learning objectives and CEUs can be found under pricing.
Corporate pricing is available upon request.
Why is YES HIM Education the best choice?
- Nationally recognized educators
- Our practical approach delivers web-based courses that include:
- Comprehensive assessments
- Applied case studies and examples
- Downloadable certificate of completion and CEU(s)
- Handouts for all webinars
- Our learners have unlimited access to all registered courses at any time (24/7) and from any device.
- All of the courses provided by YES offer a minimum 12-week enrollment period. Extensions to the enrollment period are available upon request.
See our Education Catalog here.
Learning Path & Courses Information:
This learning path provides an overview of Upper Gastrointestinal Endoscopy Procedures divided into 12-25 minute webinars. The courses within this learning path review CPT coding of these procedures. The Upper Endoscopy Procedures covered are Esophagogastroduodenoscopy (EGD), EGD with Ultrasound, and Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography (ERCP). Anatomy, discussion of the various procedures and coding of medical reports will be covered. Case examples are included and applicable guidelines and CPT Assistant advice is reviewed. This course provides 1 approved AAPC CEU and can be used towards 1 AHIMA CEU | Duration: 1 hour.
LP Learning Objectives:
- Discuss the organs of the upper gastrointestinal tract: mouth, oral cavity, pharynx, esophagus, stomach, and duodenum
- Describe the indications and technique for Esophagogastroduodenoscopy (EGD)
- Review the indications and technique for Esophagogastroduodenoscopy (EGD) with Ultrasound
- Consider the indications and technique for Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography (ERCP)
- Review codes, notes and guidelines for these procedures
- Assign codes to coding scenarios and cases using applicable CPT Assistant references
The courses included within this learning path are:
- Esophagogastroduodenoscopy (EGD)
- Endoscopic Ultrasound (EUS)
- Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography (ERCP)