All YES learning paths and courses come with approved CEUs. Course description, learning objectives and CEUs can be found under pricing.
Corporate pricing is available upon request.
Why is YES HIM Education the best choice?
- Nationally recognized educators
- Our practical approach delivers web-based courses that include:
- Comprehensive assessments
- Applied case studies and examples
- Downloadable certificate of completion and CEU(s)
- Handouts for all webinars
- Our learners have unlimited access to all registered courses at any time (24/7) and from any device.
- All of the courses provided by YES offer a minimum 12-week enrollment period. Extensions to the enrollment period are available upon request.
See our Education Catalog here.
Learning Path & Courses Information:
This learning path provides an overview of Integumentary Procedures (Flap Grafts and FNA) divided into 9-18-minute modules. Discusses CPT coding for flaps grafts, including adjacent tissue transfer or rearrangement and pedicle flaps. Explores the differences between the FNA codes and those for Core Needle Biopsy (CNB) procedures, and includes examples for coding FNA procedures, such as those with CNB and differing imaging modalities. Coding guidelines and applicable CPT Assistant advice is included. This learning path provides 1 approved AAPC CEU and can be used towards 1 AHIMA CEU | Duration: 1 hour.
The courses included within this learning path are:
- CPT Skin Flap Grafts - Part 1
- CPT Skin Flap Grafts - Part 2
- CPT Skin Fine Needle Aspiration - Part 1
- CPT Skin Fine Needle Aspiration - Part 2
Educators: Ann Zeisset, RHIT, CCS, CCS-P and Teri Jorwic, MPH, RHIA, CCS, CCS-P, FAHIMA.