All YES learning paths and courses come with approved CEUs. Course description, learning objectives and CEUs can be found under pricing.
Corporate pricing is available upon request.
Why is YES HIM Education the best choice?
- Nationally recognized educators
- Our practical approach delivers web-based courses that include:
- Comprehensive assessments
- Applied case studies and examples
- Downloadable certificate of completion and CEU(s)
- Handouts for all webinars
- Our learners have unlimited access to all registered courses at any time (24/7) and from any device.
- All of the courses provided by YES offer a minimum 12-week enrollment period. Extensions to the enrollment period are available upon request.
See our Education Catalog here.
Learning Path & Courses Information:
This learning path provides an overview of Integumentary Procedures (Lesion and Wound Repair) divided into 12-19-minute modules. Includes information on the removal of skin lesions and repair of lacerations, and the CPT coding for these procedures. Applicable guidelines, coding examples, and CPT Assistant articles are included. This learning path provides 1 approved AAPC CEU and can be used towards 1 AHIMA CEU | Duration: 1 hour.
The courses included within this learning path are:
- CPT Skin Lesion Procedures Part 1
- CPT Skin Lesion Procedures Part 2
- CPT Skin Wound Repair Guidelines
- CPT Skin Wound Repair Coding
Educators: Ann Zeisset, RHIT, CCS, CCS-P and Teri Jorwic, MPH, RHIA, CCS, CCS-P, FAHIMA.