All YES learning paths and courses come with approved CEUs. Course description, learning objectives and CEUs can be found under pricing.
Corporate pricing is available upon request.
Why is YES HIM Education the best choice?
- Nationally recognized educators
- Our practical approach delivers web-based courses that include:
- Comprehensive assessments
- Applied case studies and examples
- Downloadable certificate of completion and CEU(s)
- Handouts for all webinars
- Our learners have unlimited access to all registered courses at any time (24/7) and from any device.
- All of the courses provided by YES offer a minimum 12-week enrollment period. Extensions to the enrollment period are available upon request.
See our Education Catalog here.
Learning Path & Courses Information:
This learning path provides an overview of Male Genital Procedures divided into 15-24 minute webinars. There are five webinars that will review the CPT coding of Male Genital System procedures. The topics include: Male Anatomy, Penile Procedures, Prostatectomy, Transurethral Resection of the Prostate (TURP), and other associated procedures. Technique and indicators of the procedures will be reviewed and discussed. CPT coding of medical reports and case studies will be covered, citing any applicable CPT Assistant articles and CPT guidelines. This course provides 1.5 approved AAPC CEUs and can be used towards 1.5 AHIMA CEUs | Duration 1.5 hours.
LP Learning Objectives:
- Discuss the organs and functions of the male genital system
- Describe the indications and technique for TURP and associated procedures
- Describe the indications and technique for Prostatectomy
- Review the codes available for the penis body part in the male genital system subsection
- Describe correct coding of penile procedures, including circumcision for newborns and older patients
- Review other procedures performed on the testes and associated structures
- Apply CPT guidelines and advice from CPT Assistant to the coding of case scenarios
The courses included within this learning path are:
- Penile Procedures
- Transurethral Resection of the Prostate (TURP)
- Other Procedures
Educators: Ann Zeisset, RHIT, CCS, CCS-P and Teri Jorwic, MPH, RHIA, CCS, CCS-P, FAHIMA.