All YES learning paths and courses come with approved CEUs. Course description, learning objectives and CEUs can be found under pricing.
Corporate pricing is available upon request.
Why is YES HIM Education the best choice?
- Nationally recognized educators
- Our practical approach delivers web-based courses that include:
- Comprehensive assessments
- Applied case studies and examples
- Downloadable certificate of completion and CEU(s)
- Handouts for all webinars
- Our learners have unlimited access to all registered courses at any time (24/7) and from any device.
- All of the courses provided by YES offer a minimum 12-week enrollment period. Extensions to the enrollment period are available upon request.
See our Education Catalog here.
Learning Path & Courses Information:
There are two topics in this webinar series on the Respiratory System and CPT coding for procedures performed on portions of the Respiratory System. An overview of the functions and anatomy of the system is included. Procedures performed via bronchoscopy are examined. CPT coding of medical reports and case studies will be covered, citing any applicable CPT Assistant articles and CPT guidelines. This course provides 1 approved AAPC CEU and can be used towards 1 AHIMA CEU | Duration: 1 hour.
LP Learning Objectives:
- Review the functions of the respiratory system
- Discuss the anatomy of the respiratory system, upper and lower tracts
- Examine the bronchoscopy procedure, and various services that are performed via the bronchoscope
- List common reasons for a bronchoscopy procedure
- Study coding guidelines and CPT Assistant articles relevant to the use of bronchoscopy codes
The courses included within this learning path are:
- Respiratory Anatomy