All YES learning paths and courses come with approved CEUs. Course description, learning objectives and CEUs can be found under pricing.
Corporate pricing is available upon request.
Why is YES HIM Education the best choice?
- Nationally recognized educators
- Our practical approach delivers web-based courses that include:
- Comprehensive assessments
- Applied case studies and examples
- Downloadable certificate of completion and CEU(s)
- Handouts for all webinars
- Our learners have unlimited access to all registered courses at any time (24/7) and from any device.
- All of the courses provided by YES offer a minimum 12-week enrollment period. Extensions to the enrollment period are available upon request.
See our Education Catalog here.
This course will outline and discuss the FY 2023 ICD-10-CM updates effective October 1, 2022. It will review applicable guidelines and identify new and/or revised information. The 2023 new codes by chapter will be highlighted, along with a synopsis of how many codes have been added, deleted and revised. This course provides 1.5 approved AAPC CEUs and can be used towards 1.5 AHIMA CEUs | Duration 1.5 hours.
Course Learning Objectives:
- Overview of Changes to the 2023 ICD-10-CM Code Set
- Review Appropriate Tabular Changes
- Discuss Coordination and Maintenance Committee Meeting Content
- Present Clinical Detail About Diseases or Conditions
Educators: Ann Zeisset, RHIT, CCS, CCS-P and Teri Jorwic, MPH, RHIA, CCS, CCS-P, FAHIMA.