All YES learning paths and courses come with approved CEUs. Course description, learning objectives and CEUs can be found under pricing.
Corporate pricing is available upon request.
Why is YES HIM Education the best choice?
- Nationally recognized educators
- Our practical approach delivers web-based courses that include:
- Comprehensive assessments
- Applied case studies and examples
- Downloadable certificate of completion and CEU(s)
- Handouts for all webinars
- Our learners have unlimited access to all registered courses at any time (24/7) and from any device.
- All of the courses provided by YES offer a minimum 12-week enrollment period. Extensions to the enrollment period are available upon request.
See our Education Catalog here.
This course will review the ICD-10-PCS updates effective October 1, 2022 and focus specifically on the new 2023 ICD-10-PCS codes in the X Section – New Technology. Clinical and procedure detail is included in the presentation. New Tables are illustrated and if applicable add-on payments are reviewed. This course provides 1 approved AAPC CEU and can be used towards 1 AHIMA CEU | Duration 1 hour.
Course Learning Objectives:
- Review of Changes to the 2023 ICD-10-PCS Code Set
- Highlight Changes to New Technology Section X Codes
- Discuss Changes to the Official Guidelines as Applicable
Educators: Ann Zeisset, RHIT, CCS, CCS-P and Teri Jorwic, MPH, RHIA, CCS, CCS-P, FAHIMA.