All YES learning paths and courses come with approved CEUs. Course description, learning objectives and CEUs can be found under pricing.
Corporate pricing is available upon request.
Why is YES HIM Education the best choice?
- Nationally recognized educators
- Our practical approach delivers web-based courses that include:
- Comprehensive assessments
- Applied case studies and examples
- Downloadable certificate of completion and CEU(s)
- Handouts for all webinars
- Our learners have unlimited access to all registered courses at any time (24/7) and from any device.
- All of the courses provided by YES offer a minimum 12-week enrollment period. Extensions to the enrollment period are available upon request.
See our Education Catalog here.
This course will outline and discuss the ICD-10-PCS updates effective October 1, 2022. It will review applicable guidelines and identify new and/or revised information. The Medical and Surgical, Medical and Surgical-Related, and Ancillary sections will be reviewed in detail. This course provides 1 approved AAPC CEU and can be used towards 1 AHIMA CEU | Duration 1 hour.
Course Learning Objectives:
- Review of Changes to the 2023 ICD-10-PCS Code Set
- Discuss Changes to the Official Coding Guidelines
- Analysis of the Code and Table Changes for FY 2023
Educators: Ann Zeisset, RHIT, CCS, CCS-P and Teri Jorwic, MPH, RHIA, CCS, CCS-P, FAHIMA.