All YES learning paths and courses come with approved CEUs. Course description, learning objectives and CEUs can be found under pricing.
Corporate pricing is available upon request.
Why is YES HIM Education the best choice?
- Nationally recognized educators
- Our practical approach delivers web-based courses that include:
- Comprehensive assessments
- Applied case studies and examples
- Downloadable certificate of completion and CEU(s)
- Handouts for all webinars
- Our learners have unlimited access to all registered courses at any time (24/7) and from any device.
- All of the courses provided by YES offer a minimum 12-week enrollment period. Extensions to the enrollment period are available upon request.
See our Education Catalog here.
This course will review and discuss the IPPS and MS-DRG updates and changes effective October 1, 2022. It will review applicable guidelines and identify new and/or revised information. The course will also analyze additions and deletions to the MCC and CC lists, as well as changes to add-on payments. This course provides 1 approved AAPC CEU and can be used towards 1 AHIMA CEU | Duration 1 hour.
Course Learning Objectives:
- Discuss Financial Updates for FY 2023
- Summarize the Three Health Equity-Focused Measures and the CMS Designation of “Birthing Friendly” for Hospitals
- List Updates to the System and MS-DRGs by MDC and Other Related Changes
- Highlight CMS Comments Received on Social Determinants of Health (SDOH) Codes
- Discuss New Codes for FY 2023, and Additions and Deletions to the MCC and CC Lists
- Review Changes to the Medicare Code Editor (MCE)
- Detail Changes to Add-On Payments for New Services and Technologies for FY 2023
Educators: Ann Zeisset, RHIT, CCS, CCS-P and Teri Jorwic, MPH, RHIA, CCS, CCS-P, FAHIMA.