All YES learning paths and courses come with approved CEUs. Course description, learning objectives and CEUs can be found under pricing.
Corporate pricing is available upon request.
Why is YES HIM Education the best choice?
- Nationally recognized educators
- Our practical approach delivers web-based courses that include:
- Comprehensive assessments
- Applied case studies and examples
- Downloadable certificate of completion and CEU(s)
- Handouts for all webinars
- Our learners have unlimited access to all registered courses at any time (24/7) and from any device.
- All of the courses provided by YES offer a minimum 12-week enrollment period. Extensions to the enrollment period are available upon request.
See our Education Catalog here.
This course will outline and discuss the 2024 ICD-10-CM updates effective October 1, 2023. It will focus specifically on Chapters 10-21, and review applicable guidelines and identify new and/or revised information. The 2024 new codes will be highlighted by chapter, along with a synopsis of how many codes have been added, deleted, and revised. This course provides 1 approved AAPC CEU and can be used towards 1 AHIMA CEU | Duration 1 hour.
Course Learning Objectives:
- Overview of Changes to the 2024 ICD-10-CM Code Set
- Identify 2024 Guidelines Applicable to Codes in Selected Chapters
- Review Appropriate Tabular and Index Changes in Chapters 10-11, 13-15, 17-21
- Discuss Coordination and Maintenance Committee Meeting Content Related to New Codes
- Present Clinical Detail About Diseases or Conditions
Educators: Ann Zeisset, RHIT, CCS, CCS-P and Teri Jorwic, MPH, RHIA, CCS, CCS-P, FAHIMA.