All YES learning paths and courses come with approved CEUs. Course description, learning objectives and CEUs can be found under pricing.
Corporate pricing is available upon request.
Why is YES HIM Education the best choice?
- Nationally recognized educators
- Our practical approach delivers web-based courses that include:
- Comprehensive assessments
- Applied case studies and examples
- Downloadable certificate of completion and CEU(s)
- Handouts for all webinars
- Our learners have unlimited access to all registered courses at any time (24/7) and from any device.
- All of the courses provided by YES offer a minimum 12-week enrollment period. Extensions to the enrollment period are available upon request.
See our Education Catalog here.
This course will review and discuss the IPPS and MS-DRG updates and changes effective October 1, 2023. It will review applicable guidelines and identify new and/or revised information. The course will also analyze additions and deletions to the MCC and CC lists, as well as changes to add-on payments. This course provides 1 approved AAPC CEU and can be used towards 1 AHIMA CEU | Duration 1 hour.
Course Learning Objectives:
- Review Financial Updates for FY 2024
- List the three Social Determinants of Health (SDOH) Diagnosis Codes that will change in Severity Level from NonCC to CC for FY 2024
- Discuss Changes to MS-DRGs by MDC including new, deleted and revised MS-DRGs
- Review New Codes for FY 2024 and subsequent additions and deletions to the MCC and CC Lists
- Summarize changes to the Medicare Code Editor (MCE)
- Detail Changes to New Technology Add-On Payments (NTAP) for FY 2024
Educators: Ann Zeisset, RHIT, CCS, CCS-P and Teri Jorwic, MPH, RHIA, CCS, CCS-P, FAHIMA.