All YES learning paths and courses come with approved CEUs. Course description, learning objectives and CEUs can be found under pricing.
Corporate pricing is available upon request.
Why is YES HIM Education the best choice?
- Nationally recognized educators
- Our practical approach delivers web-based courses that include:
- Comprehensive assessments
- Applied case studies and examples
- Downloadable certificate of completion and CEU(s)
- Handouts for all webinars
- Our learners have unlimited access to all registered courses at any time (24/7) and from any device.
- All of the courses provided by YES offer a minimum 12-week enrollment period. Extensions to the enrollment period are available upon request.
See our Education Catalog here.
Learning Path & Courses Information:
This Learning Path will review and discuss Neoplasm coding. ICD-10-CM Chapter 2 Guidelines are robust and can be challenging. Parts 1 and Part 2 of this Learning Path will focus on the guidelines with examples of each. Also included are applicable Chapter 21 guidelines related to coding malignancies. Parts 3 and 4 are all about application, including key Coding Clinic references and examples, and coding cases for practice. This learning path provides 1.5 approved AAPC CEUs and can be used towards 1.5 AHIMA CEUs | Duration: 1.5 hours.
LP Learning Objectives:
- Review Chapter 2 Guidelines including the General guidelines and a.-k.
- Examine Chapter 2 Guidelines l.-r. which includes sequencing
- Identify key guidelines in Chapter 21 of ICD-10-CM pertinent to coding neoplasms, such as history and Prophylactic removal
- Review examples of ICD-10-CM Chapter 2 Coding Guidelines
- Discuss correct coding for neoplasms as discussed in the Coding Clinic and practice coding case scenarios
- Assess certain Chapter 21 guidelines applicable to outpatient coding such as aftercare, screening, and follow-up
The courses included within this learning path are:
- CM Neoplasm Guidelines I
- CM Neoplasm Guidelines II
- CM Neoplasm IP Coding
- CM Neoplasm OP Coding
Educators: Ann Zeisset, RHIT, CCS, CCS-P and Teri Jorwic, MPH, RHIA, CCS, CCS-P, FAHIMA.