All YES learning paths and courses come with approved CEUs. Course description, learning objectives and CEUs can be found under pricing.
Corporate pricing is available upon request.
Why is YES HIM Education the best choice?
- Nationally recognized educators
- Our practical approach delivers web-based courses that include:
- Comprehensive assessments
- Applied case studies and examples
- Downloadable certificate of completion and CEU(s)
- Handouts for all webinars
- Our learners have unlimited access to all registered courses at any time (24/7) and from any device.
- All of the courses provided by YES offer a minimum 12-week enrollment period. Extensions to the enrollment period are available upon request.
See our Education Catalog here.
Learning Path & Courses Information:
This is a three-part Learning Path that will review and discuss Spinal Diagnosis Coding. The codes for vertebral disorders can be confusing. These spinal conditions have similar words, such as spondylosis, spondylolysis, and spondylolisthesis. Certain disorders can be at different levels or multiple levels and may include myelopathy or radiculopathy. This three-part learning path includes these specific disorders: herniated disc, spinal stenosis, spondylosis, spondylolysis, and spondylolisthesis. Part 1 covers anatomy and pathophysiology, Part 2 reviews the coding of the conditions with Coding Clinic advice included, and Part 3 includes coding scenarios. This learning path provides 1 approved AAPC CEU and can be used towards 1 AHIMA CEU | Duration: 1 hour.
LP Learning Objectives:
- Review the anatomy of the spine
- Describe select spinal conditions including herniated disc, spinal stenosis, spondylosis, spondylolysis, and spondylolisthesis
- Review the codes and applicable Coding Clinic advice on this topic
- Practice coding using imaging reports
The courses included within this learning path are:
- CM Spinal Coding Anatomy and Pathophysiology
- CM Spinal Coding Conditions
- CM Spinal Coding Cases
Educators: Ann Zeisset, RHIT, CCS, CCS-P and Teri Jorwic, MPH, RHIA, CCS, CCS-P, FAHIMA.