All YES learning paths and courses come with approved CEUs. Course description, learning objectives and CEUs can be found under pricing.
Corporate pricing is available upon request.
Why is YES HIM Education the best choice?
- Nationally recognized educators
- Our practical approach delivers web-based courses that include:
- Comprehensive assessments
- Applied case studies and examples
- Downloadable certificate of completion and CEU(s)
- Handouts for all webinars
- Our learners have unlimited access to all registered courses at any time (24/7) and from any device.
- All of the courses provided by YES offer a minimum 12-week enrollment period. Extensions to the enrollment period are available upon request.
See our Education Catalog here.
Learning Path & Courses Information:
This Learning Path will review and discuss coding for PCS Root Operations - Reattachment, Transfer and Transplantation. The root operations Reattachment, Transfer, and Transplantation belong to the group: Procedures that Put in/Put Back or Move Some/All of a Body Part. This three-part Learning Path will feature examples and scenarios of these root operations. The guidelines for these three root operations will be stressed, and case studies will be presented using Coding Clinic examples. This learning path provides 1 CEU Certificate toward 1 AHIMA CEU | Duration: 1 hour.
LP Learning Objectives:
- Define Reattachment, Transfer and Transplantation Root Operations and Provide Examples of These Procedures
- Study the Applicable Guidelines
- Review Examples discussed in the Coding Clinic for These Root Operations
The courses included within this learning path are:
- Root Operations - Reattachment
- Root Operations - Transfer
- Root Operations - Transplantation
Educators: Ann Zeisset, RHIT, CCS, CCS-P and Teri Jorwic, MPH, RHIA, CCS, CCS-P, FAHIMA.