All YES learning paths and courses come with approved CEUs. Course description, learning objectives and CEUs can be found under pricing.
Corporate pricing is available upon request.
Why is YES HIM Education the best choice?
- Nationally recognized educators
- Our practical approach delivers web-based courses that include:
- Comprehensive assessments
- Applied case studies and examples
- Downloadable certificate of completion and CEU(s)
- Handouts for all webinars
- Our learners have unlimited access to all registered courses at any time (24/7) and from any device.
- All of the courses provided by YES offer a minimum 12-week enrollment period. Extensions to the enrollment period are available upon request.
See our Education Catalog here.
Learning Path & Courses Information:
This Learning Path will provide the latest information about ICD-11. A lengthy update to the International Classification of Diseases (ICD) has been in development spanning over a decade. This work involved over 300 specialists from 55 countries and has resulted in ICD-11. This version is intended to go into effect January 1, 2022. The four presentations within this Learning Path will provide an overview of ICD-11, and present key differences and similarities between ICD-10 and ICD-11. This course provides 1 approved AAPC CEU and can be used towards 1 AHIMA CEU | Duration 1 hour.
- Discuss the organization and history of ICD-11
- Identify the Chapters of ICD-11
- Describe the code structure of ICD-11
- Explain new features of ICD-11
- Explore definitions and concepts of ICD-11
- Discuss conventions of ICD-11
- View the online browser tool
- Illustrate examples of ICD-11 codes
- Identify sources of ICD-11 information
The courses included in this learning path are:
Educators: Ann Zeisset, RHIT, CCS, CCS-P and Teri Jorwic, MPH, RHIA, CCS, CCS-P, FAHIMA.