All YES learning paths and courses come with approved CEUs. Course description, learning objectives and CEUs can be found under pricing.
Corporate pricing is available upon request.
Why is YES HIM Education the best choice?
- Nationally recognized educators
- Our practical approach delivers web-based courses that include:
- Comprehensive assessments
- Applied case studies and examples
- Downloadable certificate of completion and CEU(s)
- Handouts for all webinars
- Our learners have unlimited access to all registered courses at any time (24/7) and from any device.
- All of the courses provided by YES offer a minimum 12-week enrollment period. Extensions to the enrollment period are available upon request.
See our Education Catalog here.
Learning Path & Courses Information:
This Learning Path will provide the latest information about the ICD-10-PCS New Technology Section. During the update process, codes are added to the New Technology Section (X) in ICD-10-PCS. The New Technology Procedure codes for 2020 and 2021 will be highlighted, and the presentations will also identify which of them are entitled to add-on payments. The final character is “5” in the 2020 codes, and “6” in the 2021 codes. This learning path provides 1 approved AAPC CEU and can be used towards 1 AHIMA CEU | Duration: 1 hour.
LP Learning Objectives:
- Last Section of ICD-10-PCS – New Technology (X)
- Same Root Operations as in other sections of ICD-10-PCS
- Guidelines – Section E
- Qualifier indicates the New Technology Group
- Define the pathways for Add-on Payments for 2020 and 2021
- Discuss importance of Add-on Payments for 2020 and 2021
- Identify the New Technology Codes for 2020 and 2021, and any associated Add-on Payments
The courses included within this learning path are:
- PCS New Technology 2020
- PCS New Technology 2021
Educators: Ann Zeisset, RHIT, CCS, CCS-P and Teri Jorwic, MPH, RHIA, CCS, CCS-P, FAHIMA.