All YES learning paths and courses come with approved CEUs. Course description, learning objectives and CEUs can be found under pricing.
Corporate pricing is available upon request.
Why is YES HIM Education the best choice?
- Nationally recognized educators
- Our practical approach delivers web-based courses that include:
- Comprehensive assessments
- Applied case studies and examples
- Downloadable certificate of completion and CEU(s)
- Handouts for all webinars
- Our learners have unlimited access to all registered courses at any time (24/7) and from any device.
- All of the courses provided by YES offer a minimum 12-week enrollment period. Extensions to the enrollment period are available upon request.
See our Education Catalog here.
Learning Path & Courses Information:
This learning path reviews in detail complex cardiac procedures divided into 13-19 minute modules. Discusses the different types of heart assist devices and how to correctly assign codes. Short-term external and implantable devices are included, and the root operations of “Insertion,” “Removal,” and “Revision” are discussed. This learning path provides 1 approved AAPC CEU and can be used towards 1 AHIMA CEU | Duration: 1 hour.
LP Learning Objectives:
- Identify the different types of heart assist devices
- Discuss Coding Clinic advice on external and implantable heart assist devices
- View coding for heart assist devices and apply Coding Clinic advice
The courses included within this learning path are:
- Heart Assist Devices
- Heart Assist System Short-term External
- Heart Assist Implantable
- Heart Assist Device Removal/Revision
Educators: Ann Zeisset, RHIT, CCS, CCS-P and Teri Jorwic, MPH, RHIA, CCS, CCS-P, FAHIMA.