All YES learning paths and courses come with approved CEUs. Course description, learning objectives and CEUs can be found under pricing.
Corporate pricing is available upon request.
Why is YES HIM Education the best choice?
- Nationally recognized educators
- Our practical approach delivers web-based courses that include:
- Comprehensive assessments
- Applied case studies and examples
- Downloadable certificate of completion and CEU(s)
- Handouts for all webinars
- Our learners have unlimited access to all registered courses at any time (24/7) and from any device.
- All of the courses provided by YES offer a minimum 12-week enrollment period. Extensions to the enrollment period are available upon request.
See our Education Catalog here.
Learning Path & Courses Information:
This learning path reviews in detail complex cardiac procedures divided into 13-20-minute modules. Discusses the different types of pacemakers, defibrillators and cardiac resynchronization therapy. Examples of the types of devices available, how they are used, their purpose, how similar or different, and examples of codes are given. Reviews the anatomy of the heart valves and common disorders, such as atrial fibrillation. Heart valve repair and replacement procedures are discussed, along with ICD-10-PCS coding of these procedures and relevant Coding Clinic advice. Methods of treatment are discussed, including medication and procedures. This learning path provides 1 approved AAPC CEU and can be used towards 1 AHIMA CEU | Duration: 1 hour.
The courses included within this learning path are:
- Heart Valve Procedures
- Ablation and MAZE procedures
Educators: Ann Zeisset, RHIT, CCS, CCS-P and Teri Jorwic, MPH, RHIA, CCS, CCS-P, FAHIMA.