All YES learning paths and courses come with approved CEUs. Course description, learning objectives and CEUs can be found under pricing.
Corporate pricing is available upon request.
Why is YES HIM Education the best choice?
- Nationally recognized educators
- Our practical approach delivers web-based courses that include:
- Comprehensive assessments
- Applied case studies and examples
- Downloadable certificate of completion and CEU(s)
- Handouts for all webinars
- Our learners have unlimited access to all registered courses at any time (24/7) and from any device.
- All of the courses provided by YES offer a minimum 12-week enrollment period. Extensions to the enrollment period are available upon request.
See our Education Catalog here.
Learning Path & Courses Information:
This learning path examines the Official ICD-10-CM Coding Guidelines related to Diabetes Mellitus and several Endocrine diagnoses divided into 13-20 minute modules. Contains a review of codes and coding scenarios. Coding Clinic topics related to Diabetes are reviewed. Discusses the application of the ICD-10-CM Coding Guideline, Section I. Conventions, General Coding Guidelines, I.A.15. “With.” The lengthy list of terms under “with” in the Index for Diabetes presents a problem in coding as a causal relationship or not. Reviews specific topics such as severe sepsis “with” and conditions identified as “in.” This learning path provides 1 approved AAPC CEU and can be used towards 1 AHIMA CEU | Duration: 1 hour.
The courses included within this learning path are:
- Diabetes Guidelines (P.1)
- Diabetes Coding (P.2)
- Application of "With" in Diabetes
- In, With, and Due to
Educators: Ann Zeisset, RHIT, CCS, CCS-P and Teri Jorwic, MPH, RHIA, CCS, CCS-P, FAHIMA.